Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pictures...Hopefully I can get these into posts in the future

Sunset from my house


An interesting house while driving to training site

A FRUIT STAND!!! Look at all the fruit!!!



Some rice terraces on the walk to my house (seen in the distance)


Some bigger hills in the distance, no mountains yet

Some volunteers at the Teej festival in Saris

A shrine at Teej festival



Hiking down to the river through the rice paddies

On the hike down to the river

The river.


My house

My room.

My room, notice the light

A nice patio in Kathmandu

One of the waterfalls on my waterfall adventure

Walking down to the creek is a pretty steep endeavor

Ther prettiest area of waterfalls

Looking down on the waterfalls pictured above.

Some very green rice terraces near my house

1 comment:

  1. Wow, now that is green! Imagine if all that moisture were snow. Looking forward to visiting.

    ReplyDelete