Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Garden in June

Here are a few photos from my garden: (These were taken a few weeks ago, and I just forgot to upload them).  I'll have more coming in a week or two.

My garden (still no fence....just a door)
Corn and pumpkin bed
Nurser with plastic covering. Contains: cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, cucumber, mustard leaf, tomato, and lettuce.  Bell peppers did not come up this round.
Carrots still under plastic and beans
Cabbage and cauliflower.  Brocolli and more cabbage and cauliflower will be added to this bed from the nursery.
Cucumber.  These did not transplant well.  I'll try direct seeding next time I think.  This bed will also get tomatoes.
My strawberry plant.  Hopefully it puts out a lot of runners and I get a lot of strawberries.
The fencing material is really taking a long time.  It's probably been two months since it was first ordered, then forgotten and reordered... I'm not sure what's holding it up and this point.  Some people say I need a fence, others say that I am greedy if I don't let the kids steal my vegetables.  These are probably the same people who tell their kids to steal other people's vegetables... I've heard this happens.  I hope the fence gets here.

1 comment:

  1. Yum yum! A bit confused as to the lack of pico de gallo trees and bacon plants though.

    ReplyDelete